JUNIOR SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F)
The WMH Project event group is looking for its future junior sales representative to strengthen the Paris sales team as part of its development.
Develop your client portfolio in our Event-E-Event/Spatial Design/Incentive&Travel/Public Relations businesses,
Develop client loyalty,
Work as a team with all internal resources (creative strategy, content&design, projects, event technology, public relations, digital marketing) to respond to calls for tender,
Carry out regular reporting.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT (M/F)
TEAMWORK is a branch of the WMH Project group specialised in European institutional events. We organise more than 200 physical, digital or hybrid events per year (stands, exhibitions, conferences, etc.)
In order to support our business growth, our development strategy and to strengthen our pre-sales department, we are looking for a Management Assistant Development Department.
Reporting to the Public Procurement Development Manager, you will provide transversal support in all pre-sales missions:
- Participate with the teams in the production of responses to large-scale calls for tender, in French or English,
- Putting together bidding documents,
- Coordinate internal and external players during the preparation of the bid,
- Helping to set up working tools (reverse engineering, libraries, databases, presentations, etc.),
- Updating content (client references and expertise, CVs, etc.),
- Monitoring of calls for tender published by international institutions,
- Support the development of innovative processes as part of the continuous improvement of the pre-sales service
- Putting together application files (administrative requirements, selection criteria, etc.),
- Coordinate internal and external actors during the preparation of the offer,
- Support the development of innovative tools and processes as part of the continuous improvement of the pre-sales service (development of new ideas, interface between sales and operational teams, information on market needs and trends, etc.).
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (M/F)
As part of the health team, you will be involved in the management of participants and the management of small meetings as a whole:
- Preparation of materials related to the management of participants in liaison with the project manager,
- Sending out invitations,
- Retrieving responses from the event's dedicated website,
- Setting up the various lists to be sent to the client: list of participants, waiting list, list of people whose travel is covered, summary lists a few days before the event, badges, welcome, attendance, etc.
- Sending travel proposals to participants for validation or exchange,
- Management of the validation of additional travel costs with the client.
- Sending lists of participants to hotels with the number of nights and details of services,
- Contact and management of suppliers or service providers.
- Drafting and sending the trip summary (travel, timetable, hotel, etc.) to participants just before the event,
- Managing calls and emails from participants before, during and after the event,
- Presence on the ground during the events
- Follow-up of the travel and accommodation budget,
- Preparation of client invoices.
PROJECT MANAGER FOR STANDS/EXHIBITIONS (M/F)
Within the institutional branch of the group, your mission will be to implement projects independently:
Participation in estimates, budgets and will be required to support the development department,
You will be in charge of the events from A to Z: briefs, planning, budget, management of service providers, running, invoicing, closing,
Coordination of all internal and external teams involved,
Advising and developing the loyalty of the clients you will manage on a daily basis,
Monitoring of new trends and products.
Relational and managerial qualities
Managing public relations
Experience in stand and exhibition management